Mooer Green Mile Overdrive
Mooer Audio Green Mile Overdrive Pedal
The Mooer Green Mile is a great little overdrive pedal that's designed to go in front of a tube amp and drive the amp into creamy overdrive.
We'll let you decide for yourselves what you think the inspiration behind this thing is but suffice to say it sounds great! Just check the Youtube demos.
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by a 9V DC adapter (not supplied) as they're so economical on pedal board space you can't even fit a 9V battery in!
Mooer Green Mile Overdrive Pedal
- 2 Working Modes:Warm/Hot
- Warm: Reconstruct a warm tube drive tone and nice dynamic response of classic tube amplifier. A natural, smooth, creamy overdrive sound
- Hot: More powerful output than Warm mode, mighty crunch tone
- ÂŸFull metal shell
- ÂŸTiny footprint
- ÂŸTrue bypass
- ÂŸDC 9V Adapter power supply
- Effects Modes: 2 (Warm, Hot)
- Input: 1/4â€ monaural jack (impedance: 500k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4â€ monaural jack (impedance: 10k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 7 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) Ã— 42mm (W) Ã— 52mm (H)
- Weight: 150g
Shipping: United Kingdom only